NADNP and the American College of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners are proud to announce the development of the first dermatology NP fellows program. We would like to recognize NPs who have contributed to the field of dermatology, impacted practice, research, education, political and advancement of our profession.
• Minimum of 5 years dermatology experience
• Demonstrates extraordinary leadership
• Contributions to the field of dermatology: Practice, education, community service and political agendas
• Contributions to NADNP: Candidates will be evaluated on contributions to NADNP and will be expected to continue their contributions through Board service, blogs, articles, planning committee etc.
• Must be a NADNP member for 2 or more years
In recognition for their achievements, the ACDNP Fellows will receive:
• Free memberships for life
• Free main conference registrations for life
• The recognition of Fellow of the American College of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners (FACDNP) as part of their credentials
• Standing invite for fellow and guest to the NADNP President's Party each annual conference
All submissions will be reviewed and voted on by the ACDNP Board Members. Board members reserve the right to all final decisions. All decisions are final and fellows will be notified on the decision by January 30, 2019.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2019 NADNP/ACDNP Conference induction! Submit CV, essay, and references via fax: 1-888-731-3365 Att: ACDNP Board Members and fill out form below.