Dermatology Education & Conferences
Don't Miss the New Improved Basic Core Curriculum
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
October 27-28, 2018
Registration and Agenda Here
2019 NADNP/ACDNP Dermatology Conference NOW OPEN!
April 23-28, 2019
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
400 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767 REGISTER HERE
NADNP/ACDNP CONFERENCE EVALUATIONS AND CREDIT CERTIFICATE:
NADNP conference certificates:
Username is your email used for registration
Password is NADNP
Sanova:Skin of Color Seminar Series
The National Institute for Dermatology Dermatology training for NPs and PAs
NADNP Dermatology Certificate Program Register and Payment Options Here
This is for all NPs regardless of practice setting
Course fees: $2,850* includes course materials, membership for 1 year, NADNP annual dermatology conference registration, basic procedures, dermatopathology, basic surgery and wound care workshops.
*Does not include: transportation, hotel, flights, or meals.
1. Must be a certified NP with current license and malpractice insurance.
2. Didactic: One week of dermatology lectures. This will be available during pre-conference lectures, workshops and main conference.
3. Dermatology project: Examples include writing a dermatology article, developing an educational tool, etc. All projects must be approved by course director/faculty.
4. Clinical: 500 hours of general dermatology with your own preceptor in your home state or with available preceptors approved by NADNP. Limited availability for these preceptors! Preceptor fees are in addition to the course fees. Clinical Log and completed skills/competencies will be required. Preceptors must be a board certified dermatologist MD/DO, or NP who specializes and practices in a dermatology setting.
5. Optional: Additional hours in wound care available with approved preceptors. Please ask for details.
Upon successful completion of didactic, project and clinical hours, a certificate will be awarded. Conference and Certificate Program are subject to change.
Important: All clinical hours are arranged by the student. NADNP is not part of this process other than giving you some available preceptor names and assume no liability of clinical activity. Any clinical site requirements are arranged through the student and clinical site. We are also not responsible for the student's inability to finish the clinical hour requirement. No refunds will be given due to the student failing to complete any portion of the program. NADNP makes no guarentees that the completion of your clinical rotation will result in a dermatology position, nor do we determine or assess that a practitioner is competent to specialize in the field of dermatology.