Dermatology Education & Conferences
2018 NADNP/ACDNP Dermatology Conference! NOT to be Missed!
April 23-28, 2018 Grand Wyndam Clearwater Beach
ODAC Miami! Don't Miss THE Aesthetic Conference right here in Florida.
Basic Core Dermatology Classes Available at ODAC
NADNP member discounts for registration!
Dermatology Classes: Basic Core Curriculum
Learn from faculty with over 25+ years of dermatology experience and surgery.
Special Discount Pricing:
Saturday Only: $650
Sunday Only: $850
Saturday and Sunday: $1,400 (Save $100)
NADNP Member, Military and Student Discount: 10% (Save up to $140)
(Must show current registration or Military ID)
Skin of Color Seminar Series
2. The National Institute for Dermatology Dermatology training for NPs and PAs
3. NADNP Dermatology Certificate Program Register and Payment Options Here
This is for all NPs regardless of practice setting
Course fees: $2,850* includes course materials, membership for 1 year, NADNP annual dermatology conference registration, basic procedures, dermatopathology, basic surgery and wound care workshops.
*Does not include: transportation, hotel, flights, or meals.
1. Must be a certified NP with current license and malpractice insurance.
2. Didactic: One week of dermatology lectures. This will be available during pre-conference lectures, workshops and main conference.
3. Dermatology project: Examples include writing a dermatology article, developing an educational tool, etc. All projects must be approved by course director/faculty.
4. Clinical: 500 hours of general dermatology with your own preceptor in your home state or with available preceptors approved by NADNP. Limited availability for these preceptors! Preceptor fees are in addition to the course fees. Clinical Log and completed skills/competencies will be required. Preceptors must be a board certified dermatologist MD/DO, or NP who specializes and practices in a dermatology setting.
5. Optional: Additional hours in wound care available with approved preceptors. Please ask for details.
Upon successful completion of didactic, project and clinical hours, a certificate will be awarded. Conference and Certificate Program are subject to change.
Important: All clinical hours are arranged by the student. NADNP is not part of this process other than giving you some available preceptor names and assume no liability of clinical activity. Any clinical site requirements are arranged through the student and clinical site. We are also not responsible for the student's inability to finish the clinical hour requirement. No refunds will be given due to the student failing to complete any portion of the program. NADNP makes no guarentees that the completion of your clinical rotation will result in a dermatology position, nor do we determine or assess that a practitioner is competent to specialize in the field of dermatology.
CONFERENCE EVALUATIONS AND CREDIT CERTIFICATE:
Use this address for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 NADNP conference certificates:
Username is your email used for registration
Password is NADNP