Scroll down to bottom for instructions to get your CE certificate for past programs
April 12, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico
NADNP Dermatology Post-Masters Program and Dermatology Certificate Program for NP and PA Students
Program Director: Debra Shelby, PhD, DNP, DCNP, FACDNP, FAANP
Post-Masters Dermatology Program REGISTER HERE
Why Choose Our Program?
NANDP and CoreMedSource (CoreMedSource.com) have collaborated together to offer premium dermatology education. With over 30 years of experience in dermatology training, our program offers the very best resources that have created the most well-known trailblazing programs in dermatology for NPs and PAs. NADNP faculty and Board Members:
Qualified NPs and PAs, student NPs and PAs
Price $2,900 includes:
*CoreMedSource Basic and Advanced Dermatology Self-Paced Online Tracks
Please see CoreMedSource.com for curriculum
*Bonus content on immunology and other dermatology topics
*Basic Dermatology Procedures Workshop
*Free NADNP membership
*25% discount on any CoreMedSource education tracks
*Free admission to any NADNP conference
* Pending Covid-19 Restrictions
To apply: Send CV with contact info to Tholland@distinctlyderm.care
*Does not include: transportation, hotel, flights, or meals.
1. Must be a certified NP or PA or student with current license and malpractice insurance.
2. Didactic: This will be available through online lectures, workshops and conferences
3. Dermatology project: Examples include writing a dermatology article, developing educational tools, etc. All projects must be approved by course director/faculty.
4. Clinical: 500 hours of general dermatology with your own preceptor in your home state or with available preceptors approved by NADNP. Limited availability for these preceptors! Preceptor fees are in addition to the course fees. Clinical Log and completed skills/competencies will be required. Preceptors must be a board certified dermatologist MD/DO, or NP who specializes and practices in a dermatology setting. We do provide preceptors and no refunds will be given if you cannot find one. Please secure prior to registering.
5. Optional: Additional hours in wound care available with approved preceptors. Please ask for details.
Upon successful completion of didactic, project and clinical hours, a certificate will be awarded. Conference and Certificate Program are subject to change.
Important: All clinical hours are arranged by the student. NADNP is not part of this process other than giving you some available preceptor names and assume no liability of clinical activity. Any clinical site requirements are arranged through the student and clinical site. We are also not responsible for the student's inability to finish the clinical hour requirement. No refunds will be given due to the student failing to complete any portion of the program. NADNP makes no guarantees that the completion of your clinical rotation will result in a dermatology position, nor do we determine or assess that a practitioner is competent to specialize in the field of dermatology.
Looking for a university based program?
FAU Dermatology Specialty Post Masters Certificate Program
Program Director: Dr. Debra Shelby, PhD, DNP
NADNP/ACDNP CONFERENCE EVALUATIONS AND CREDIT CERTIFICATE:
NADNP conference certificates:
Please use this link to access site: https://data03.express-evaluations.com/560f8f4b/nadnp/web/
Username is your email used for registration
Password is NADNP